If you are registering to vote, please forward your name, address, telephone number and email to SAVE at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will add your name to the email list and to the list of people who receive our endorsement information. You will also receive information on the ban on same-sex marriage vote scheduled for 2008.
Register to Vote Form
Read the information below to learn how you can become registered to vote in
Who can register to vote:
- You must be at least 17 years of age to register;
- You must be a citizen of the United States;
- You must reside in Miami-Dade County. There is no length of time that you must live here before registering to vote.
Who cannot register to vote:
- Anyone who does not meet the above requirements;
- Anyone who has been declared "mentally incompetent" who has not had his/her rights restored.
- Anyone convicted of a felony who has not had his/her civil rights restored
How to register to vote
Voter Registration Deadlines (Book Closings):
Registration closes 29 days prior to an upcoming election (Book Closing
date). In order to be eligible to vote, your Voter's Registration
Application Form must be received one of the following ways:
- Go in person to the Elections Department or any other official agency
no later than the book closing date;
- Have it mailed and postmarked no later than the book closing date. TOP
Deadline at registration sites:
- At certain locations applications will be kept and delivered to the
Elections Department. Voter's Registration Application Forms must be turned
in at the registration site at least 29 days before an election in order to
meet the book closing deadline.
For further information contact our office at (305) 499-8363.